Thursday, December 15, 2011

Work

We had our carpet at work clean today from 11pm to 4am. I was lucky enough to get to be there to assist the cleaners. They were 2 macho-looking dudes. I asked them what would they like to listen to while they worked. (This is a record store, you know). So the dude in charge said: "Got any 80s?" So I put on a compilation of hits from the 80s.

The CD played for a bit, then the dude came up to me and asked, "Got any Abba?" I grab Abba Gold.

After that one finished I checked with him and he said,"How about Michael Jackson?"
I ask him:"Early or late?"
"Early." I put on Thriller.

When that one finished I went and grabbed Prince-Purple Rain with even checking with him. I looked at him and he gave me a thumbs-up.

I had a good time hangin' with the carpet cleaners. I would do it all over again, if asked. (LC)

No comments:

Post a Comment