Sunday, December 11, 2011

2 dr. appointments last Friday.

I had 2 doctor appointments on Friday. (Luckily, I have pretty good insurance.) One was for my shoulder and the other was for my hernia. I broke my shoulder more than 10 years ago and it's given me trouble ever since. I finally had some new x-rays taken. Gotta wait and see... The hernia appointment was something else altogether. I got my goods inspected intimately and thoroughly, twice, by 2 different doctors. The 2nd doc, with one hand cupping my manhood, noticed the tattoo on my leg and had to take in Sean Wyatt's handiwork. I was sweating bullets. Anyway, the 1st doc thought he felt something, but the 2nd didn't. Not for a lack of effort. sheesh. We had a long discussion about possibilities, afterward. We decided that we should wait on surgery until something proves to be more evident. In the meantime, after a long day on my feet and lifting the occasional 50lb box full of records, I'm feeling like this:

I'm sure those in the know, know what I'm talking about. I really want to get back to feeling like this:

Anyway, I have return visit scheduled in 3 months. Anyone moving or need someone to carry any heavy boxes? If I'm to be groped like that again, I want it to be fruitful, not efforts futile. Man, I feel like a wimp. I have Kaiser to thank for the handy and informative pamphlet that provided the helpful illustrations used in this post. Again, I apologize for such a long blog post. (LC)

1 comment: