Sunday, November 27, 2011

Show Review

I went to a house show last night. It was at a place called Grammas House. The house was old and filled with kids in their early 20's. Lots of kids wear funny hats these days. Ironically I wore a funny yellow hat. It wasn't so funny when I noticed 17 other funny hats. The sound system was terrible, it squawked and squealed between every song, and that's not necessarily a bad thing, but if you wanted to hear the vocals, too bad.

Pig Noose played, they sound like grindcore and grunge. People really got into it. Oilslave played next and was quieter, its just guitar and drums, no singing or bass. They sound like grunge music too. Sword of A Bad Speller played last. They were kinda hippy kids (funny hats too). They sang and rapped over Third Eye Blind songs. I got bored and left. (Bug)

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like show I wouldn't like either. Sounds like it's time to get a yankees or dodgers hat.

    ReplyDelete