Sunday, November 13, 2011

AAA

I noticed one of the rear tires on my Jeep was flat when we got home this afternoon. I got out my sweet hydraulic jack and pulled out the spare. My wrench turned out to be the wrong size. Luckily, we have AAA. The representative was very friendly and knowledgeable. Being somewhat manly, and not too proud, I asked him a few questions and he gave me some pointers. He was quick and thorough. Thumbs up from me! I will fill out the survey card with great comments and drop it in the mail. Did I mention it was a complimentary (free) service just for being a member? I highly recommend spending a little bit to get such a great service.


On a side note, while waiting for AAA to show up, some dude walked past me on his way to the corner bar. (Sketchy place.) I yawned as soon as he walked past. He must have cut one, because when I inhaled it stunk BAD.(LC)

2 comments: