Friday, February 28, 2014

TV Show Review

I'm hooked on "Downton Abbey". That show is great. Season 4 just ended. Well, maybe I'm reading into things too much, and I hope I'm wrong. I do not want Mary and Tom to hook up. I know that Season 4 kind of led watchers to think differently. I hope it continues that way. Mary and Tom getting together is way too easy for the writers of the show. Don't get me wrong, Mary and Tom are great together as a team taking care of the estate. The got chemistry, but like sister and brother, even though they are only by marriage and maybe even not anymore by death. I'm sure that I am in the minority here. I'm sure it's what all the single ladies over the age of 30 that spend more time staying in than going out want. I think it would result in the show ending prematurely in a disastrous vortex that will tarnish the show's legacy. You know how nobody had anything good to say about "Lost" after that show ended? That show was pretty great until the dumb end. Yeah, that's how people will react eventually if Mary and Tom hook up. I got this song stuck in my head: (LC)

No comments:

Post a Comment