Sunday, June 17, 2012

PET PEEVES

I hate it when a friend drags you in when it concerns another person and romance. I hate it when said friend talks about said other person as if they shared something or felt something from a look. I hate that because it usually ruins a good time between the two of us. I don't mean it ruins anything romantically, I mean the rest of the time shared is wasted on the friend continuously talking about how they "felt" something when the other person looked at them. I used to think I was being a good friend by hearing them out and trying to figure out how they could hook up. I realize now that the best advice for the friend is to get over it. "What you felt is fake. It's the devil lying to you. The devil is distracting you from focusing on the good time we're supposed to be having. Here, drink this." (No. I didn't just give my friend a roofie.) (LC)

No comments:

Post a Comment