Thursday, June 7, 2012

Doctor review

In case you don't know me very well, I'm an accident-prone individual.  I injured my ribs a while back trying to change a fuse in the jeep.  I thought I just bruised them, but after about a week I continued to have complications.  KY took me to Urgent Care provided by my good ol' HMO.  We sat in the waiting room for about 2 hours.  Then we sat in the eyecare room for about another hour. (I'm guessing all the other rooms were in use).  The dude comes in all serious, he checks out my ribs, then asks me what you eat when you eat ribs...me: Uh, meat... him: Bingo!  He told me I tore a rib muscle and wrote me a prescription for A LOT of drugs, then he left.  I saw the guy for about 45 seconds. Seriously.  Short and sweet.  Apparently, this dude used to be one of those badass helicopter medics in the army.  I'm kinda glad he wasn't the one who checked my balls a while back.  I'm starting to feel better now, in case anyone is concerned.  Sorry for the long post.  Here's the dude:
(LC)


No comments:

Post a Comment