Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Celebrity sighting!

The main dude from Agalloch came into the store last night. I thought he was when I rang him up for his purchase. I wasn't 100%, so I looked him up right afterward on the store's computer. I totally would have hooked him up! darn. If you're unfamiliar with Agalloch, they're one of THEE COOLEST in Metal right now. I likes 'em a lot. They're based here in Portland, but they don't play here all that often. Here's a whole concert you can watch if you want: Here's an interiew with the band: I just gave out a bunch of crap for free that doesn't belong to me, so if you do like the band, please buy their stuff. Anyway, the dude was completely un-rockstarish when he made his purchase. He he came across shy, no eye contact, and nerdy. It's funny because I was having a total metal dork moment. I was wearing my Neurosis cap, a Hummingbird Of Death t-shirt, we were playing Black Sabbath in the store and talking about Razorback record label with my co-worker, when the dude walked up. Total dork moment in front of a metal genius, who turns out to be a total dork, too. He bought the new Rush album on CD and vinyl, and he bought a used DVD copy of that cartoon movie, "Wizards". You know, that cartoon movie by the same guy who made that other cartoon movie "Heavy Metal". Now that I think about it, the dude kinda looks like Geddy Lee...sorry for the long post. (LC)

No comments:

Post a Comment