Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Movies 23, 24, 25 & 26

#23-Sometimes They Come Back(1991)-Really really boring. I don't recommend it.
#24-The Ward(2011)-It's a horror version of Girl Interrupted. Cute girls, dumb movie. John Carpenter directed it, and I'm a little disappointed.
#25-Hellraiser IV:Bloodline(1996)-Not as good as the 1st 3, but the best movie I watched tonight.
#26-Ed Gein:The Butcher of Plainfield(2007)-The title role was played by Kane Hodder. Those who know anything about this stuff would see the problem right there. Gein was a lazy-eyed little man. Hodder, the dude who played Jason in most of the Friday the 13ths, is a mountain. How can you trust a movie that's supposed to be based on a true story when they can't get the main character right? THUMBS DOWN.

My review for Netflix Streaming service: It doesn't have very many good horror movies that I haven't already seen.(LC)

No comments:

Post a Comment