Saturday, October 29, 2011

Head, the band.

So I really like this band Head. They're from Seattle and only play a few times a year. They've been around since 1990. Thats like 22 years. Heres a song, or kind of two:



Well anyway, back when myspace was really happening, I used to write them letters of endearment, they never responded, kinda shitty. Here is a few:


Dear Head, Yeah as usual its been awhile, I'm sorry, but I have an urgent message! I cant find my CD case to your compilation disc. It really bums me out because it evidently had rare picture of Touch on a bicycle. Not that I would try and sell it for a large profit, but because next time I go to Las Vegas, I was going to take it to that pawn shop on the tv series Pawn Stars and ask Chumly how much that rare photo is worth. Believe me though, I wouldnt actually sell it. Speaking of bicycles, I recently acquirred one and have been cruising up and around the Boise streets. Do you still take your bikes out for assualting the streets? Well, I guess I should wrap this up, have a great Turkey Day!


Dear Head, Oh man it's late. Do you guys stay up late on like Fridays and Saturdays? actually it's funny, it's so late, technically it's Sunday!


Dear Head,
It's been awhile since I have been to your myspace page, I am sorry if you've been holding your breath since my last post. If you hold your breath for too long you could pass out, so be careful. Anyway, last year was a bit rough for me, in Idaho we had what was called a recession. Recently we elected a new president and evidently he comes from a very rich family and has decided to donate some money er, something like that, so we wont be in a recession anymore. Do you guys ever write songs about presidents?


Hey Head, recently I've had a lot of girl problems. I hear about girls all the time in your songs. Do you guys ever touch a real live one? seems like it would be weird like an episode of Star Trek. What do you think of the new movie? Where's Bones?


Hey guys, I can't help but notice you've brought the amazing ShamWow! to the attention of hard rockers around the world. My brother, though not a hard rocker, recieved the above mentioned item in a gift this Christmas. Hey, funny thing about Christmas; since you guys live a little closer to the North Pole, would it be fair to assume that "the big guy" gets to your place a little earlier then down here in Boise? I assume he travels North to South, like birds do.
It's probably a good thing he can avoid the I-5 traffic jams!!


Dear Head, It's about time for lunch, but I've been drinking a lot of coffee all morning, maybe I'll have breakfast for lunch. You guys ever do that?


Dear Head, can you believe its been almost 6 months since my last visit to the Head website? Wow. This last weekend was Labor Day and boy was I busy. I ate 3 boxes of cereal and watched RAMBO 3. RAMBO is this movie about this big guy who kills all these other guys.
If you have a weak stomach don't watch this film, some parts were gross, though I still ate all of the cereal! Have you guys ever heard of RAMBO?

Hey guys, it's been a few since I dropped by. Boise is starting to warm up, but my girlfriends grass is still pretty brown, well you know where this is going... time to rake. BTW(by the way), I noticed that some of you have nicknames, thats cool, some of my friends have nicknames too.
Funny coincidence huh?

Hey Dudes, today a co-worker brought in some ham he had from a left over holiday feast. I thought it was great that he shared with us. It's kinda like how you guys just put out that new CD, youre sharing. How about I send you some of this ham in trade for a copy of that CD? Do you ever do any kind of trading like that?

3 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS! You should get Cantrell to book 'em. Head at the Shredder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in tears (is there an emoticon for that?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still kinda bummed they never wrote back. Head dont play many shows, they'll never play Idaho.

    ReplyDelete