Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm now a gym member

As part of my new year's resolution to sell out, I joined 24 Hour Fitness yesterday. Today was my 1st work out. A co-worker of mine goes there regularly. He's in great shape and enjoys going to the gym. We decided to start working out together. I have to mention that he is gay, just for the sake of this story. As we were doing an exercise, he said, "Most of the dudes who work out here are probably gay. Those five guys that just walked past us. They're all gay. That dude behind us with the Hooters shirt on. Gay. Yeah, you wouldn't suspect." Now, I got mad love for my gay friends, and I have no problem working out with a bunch of gay dudes. They're a lot cooler than a bunch of jock bros. The problem I'm having right now is telling the difference. Apparently, my "gaydar" needs some fine tuning, because all the dudes at the gym looked like a buncha bros. So, I pose this to Bug, concerning your previous post about a dude in an Affliction shirt calling you a "faggot". Maybe he was just hitting on you. If he wasn't, that bro needs his ass beat. I now know a bunch of "faggots" that probably could. Like I said, I got mad love for my gay friends. And I love you, too, Bug. We're total bros, but not like that kind of bro. You know, the kind that wear Affliction shirts and pay disrespect to strangers. The world would be a much better place without those kind of bros. (LC)

2 comments:

  1. If it is hard to tell, I wouldn't take a shower until I got home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wont be hard to tell in the shower, if they like ya, they'll get a stiffie.

    ReplyDelete