Thursday, May 1, 2014

Weather post

I used to like it when the weather's nice.  I think I'm over it now.  Everyone goes outside when it's nice.  People get in the way of each other, doin' their own thang, steppin' out in front of moving vehicles.  Someone goes a little overboard on the pot brownies.  The firetrucks show up.  Then the ambulances show up.  Then the cops show up.  Now nobody is having a good time.  Here's some advice for when the weather's nice:  Stay home.  You'll just get in the way.  I wish I could say that I like it when it's rainy because there's less people standing in the middle of the sidewalk.  yes, there are less people.  But then the umbrellas come out.  I hate umbrellas.  Umbrellas are a huge waste of space.  Very intrusive on the non-umbrella users.  They cover 3 times the space the umbrella-user actually needs.  Then umbrella users decide to walk side by side, which takes up a large amount sidewalk real estate and become very hard to maneuver around.  Every time it rains, I almost lose an eye because umbrella-users are oblivious.  I get so mad, I could swear.  Here's some more advice:  Buy a raincoat with a hood.  What?  It'll mess up your hair?  Simple.  Buy a comb. I'm out. (LC)

No comments:

Post a Comment