Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fads

To be honest with you, I've put on some extra pounds the past few months.  I recognize that this is not the kind of growth spurt I should be having.  Let me put it this way, I'm not proud of my current figure.  So, the other day, I thought I would take a pro-active approach and try Jared's diet.  I WALKED to the Subway around the corner from my work and ordered a foot-long pulled-pork sandwich on wheat with extra bbq sauce.  I'm skeptical...speaking of Subway, I heard something today, and I don't know if it's true or not, but it's still worth mentioning.  I heard that Subway is now the largest food chain in the world.  Bigger than McDonalds, believe it or not.  Jared better be getting more than free foot-longs for the rest of his life, 'cause if this sucker fell for it...well, you know. (LC)

No comments:

Post a Comment