Monday, December 3, 2012

My top 10 albums of 2012

People may be a little relieved that my top 10 this year isn't as bleak as last year's. That said, this year's list is almost a cliche by now for me. A lot of my favorite bands put out albums and even though these new albums may not be these bands' best albums, they will most likely always end up on any year-end top 10 list of mine if they've put out a new album: My Top albums of 2012 1. Neurosis-Honor Found In Decay 2. Pig Destroyer-Book Burner 3. Napalm Death-Utilitarian 4. Converge-All We Love We Leave Behind 5. King Tuff-King Tuff 6. The Pyramids-Otherworldly 7. Nachtmystium-Silencing Machine 8. Evoken-Atra Mors 9. Unsane-Wreck 10. Weapon-Embers And Revelations Other bands that put out albums in 2012 that I really appreciated: Swans Godspeed You Black Emperor Pallbearer Ash Borer Deathspell Omega Xibalba Witchcraft Laengthengurth/Pile Of Maggot Infested Viscera split Tragedy 16 Old Man Gloom Off! Liberteer Fontanelle The Ravonettes The Deftones (I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch more) Track of the year: (LC)

No comments:

Post a Comment