Monday, October 22, 2012

Alley Dude

The other day I went to the bookstore in my fine neighborhood. (I at least like to pretend I read.) I walked past this guy. He was just chillin' it that little alleyway and talking to every person that walked by. I could kinda understand. Who hasn't been there before? He might have been drunk, or maybe hadn't slept in a while. I wasn't sure. He was still there when I headed back, so I decided to take his picture (featured above). He seemed like an interesting fella. Probably likes hockey and crap. So I took his photo, then he walked up to me and said, "Hey. I don't want you taking my picture." I told him I didn't, and he said "Oh," and walked back. So, I walked home. 30 minutes later, Wymans sent me out to get her a burrito from Cha. As I drove past this little alleyway, the guy was sleeping in it with his coat over him. I'm glad he finally got some rest. (LC)

No comments:

Post a Comment