Friday, September 14, 2012

Preferred Footware

Whew. It's been a hectic few weeks. Wymans had surgery last week. She's just as mean as she ever was, so she's fine. She was only in the hospital for a couple of nights. That's okay with me. I hate hospitals. Someone's gotta take care of her, so I haven't been to work since. That's pretty cool. I gotta go back next week, though:( I just cleaned the house because the in-laws are coming over for the weekend. I worked about 5 hours on it and the place still looks like dog barf. I think I'm going to have a scarf made from all the pug hair I cleaned up. Let me tell you something. I've spent hours pondering this. There are only 4 occasions I can think of that it is appropriate to wear flip-flops: the beach, the pool, the locker room shower, and checking the mail. Any other time you're just slowing the rest of the world down, slacker. (LC)

3 comments:

  1. Well, I can attest that flip-flops are not appropriate for kicking chickens! Glad your gal is home and mending. Give her our best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. Enthusiasm is high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll show you mean...

    ReplyDelete