Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sports

Big fight this weekend.  I'm rooting for Pacman but I think Money will pull out a decision.  That's probably the safest point of view to have.  Manny is very fast and a lefty, which could give Floyd some trouble.  I think Mayweather might still be a little faster at dodging and countering.  I think Pac could end up chasing a running Money around the ring for 12 rounds getting picked at.  Tough to say, though.  Manny does have KO power and speed and being a southpaw could really mess up Floyd's counter attempts.  That they both foil each other's strengths is what makes this match up so good.  And that they are arguably the 2 best boxers in the world right now (GGG, Kovalev, and Ward may argue that).  It's a legacy fight like none other.  Ok, ok.  Now bear with me here.  Laugh if you want to, but I think the real equivocal factor in the outcome could very well be the strength and nature of the hex Pacman's mom is going to cast on Money during the bout.  She's really cute, but I'm dead serious. (LC)

No comments:

Post a Comment