Sunday, December 7, 2014

Performance Art

Drag queens seem to be all the rage these days.  Wymans is all about them.  She loves Rupaul's show and gossips with her like-minded friends about it.  Honestly, it's not really my thing.  I think it's great that this art is finally being widely accepted, though.  Equality for gender and sexuality, yay!... I tried watching the show, but like "Seinfeld" and "Friends", I just couldn't make it through a whole episode.  It just doesn't captivate my interest, I guess. I prefer to watch fights. (Maybe if there was some type of drag queen fight show...) KY LOVES it though, and that's great... Come to think of it, I think I could do drag if the money was right.  Well, maybe not.  I could do the wig, make-up, dress, and heels.  I could probably even sashay. I would be okay with it.  I just don't think I could pull off "The Tuck". (LC)

No comments:

Post a Comment