Saturday, May 18, 2013

Getting Older

Speaking of getting old, or at least getting older. I hate when people in their 20's complain about getting old. I'm 38 and I don't consider myself as "getting old" nor would I think to complain about it as "man, I'm getting old".
But what this post is really about is the small things in life that I've started to notice that take up time. Sure these things are important, and again I don't mean to complain, but these things take up my precious time.

For example; Flossing. Now that I'm 38, I realize that I should have been doing this all along as my dentist tells me my mouth is wrecked. I didn't floss for 18 years, and evidently its kinda important. I didn't do it because it took up time. And though it only really takes about 2 minutes, 2 minutes seems like time wasted in your 20's ya know? (Bug)

No comments:

Post a Comment