Friday, April 12, 2013

Celebrity sighting...

The main dude from Agalloch, Jon Haugham, came into my work again.  He was bummed we didn't have a copy of Def Leppard-On Through The Night on lp.  I was surprised as well.  We usually have a few hangin' around.  He has a friend in Germany that he said would be really excited to get that record.  I checked around called one of our other locations.  Alas, not one to be found...Agalloch is playing this weekend at Mississippi Studios here in Portland before they hit the road to Europe, again.  If I can find a copy of Def Leppard-On Through The Night before the show, I'll take it there and give it to him.  Wish me luck.

Oh, and Tyler the Creator stopped by my work yesterday.
He picked up a Return To Forever record. Rad. (LC)

No comments:

Post a Comment